Your donations make a HUGE difference at LNES! Through the generous support of LNES families and friends, we are able to provide additional resources that make a difference in each student's educational experience.
THE BENEFITS OF DONATING TO THE LNES FOUNDATION:
Helps provide hands-on instruction in the classroom, individualized student support and small groups
Innovation Lab & BrainStorm programs allow students to build and create engineering projects, which connects science & technology with common core studies
The top three classes with the largest donations will receive a special class party
- The family who raises the most money receives a Parking Spot for the 2019-2020 school year
- Weekly Prizes for students participating (student's name must be included on the donation)
- All families contributing $250 and above will be recognized on a plaque in the LNES lobby
- Please make sure to include your student's name with the donation to have the chance at winning individual and class prizes.
Classes that win our "Top Earner" Class Rewards will receive:
- 1st: Game Truck Party
- 2nd: In-N-Out Burger Party
- 3rd: Fresh Brother's Party
Double your contribution to the LNES Foundation through your company match program! Many companies “match” their employees’ charitable contributions. Some companies provide the guidelines and forms to fill out online, or you can check with your Human Resources office. Some companies match the contributions of retirees and employees’ spouses as well. It’s worth checking out!
It’s easy to make your donations year-round:
- Contribute online using the DONATE button at the top of this page
- Mail your cash or check donation to:
Laguna Niguel Elementary School
Niguel Heights Blvd
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- Drop off at the school front office.
DO NOT FORGET to make checks payable to LNES Foundation
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that every gift counts and all monetary donations are 100% tax deductible. Let’s work together to help our students “Soar Higher” at LNES!